Firefly Ridge is dedicated to bringing the literary works of women of color to the forefront. Please only submit if you are woman of color.
Deadline November 30, 2018
Submissions Will Only Be Accepted Through Green Submissions
Submission should include:
* Please upload your submission as a .doc or .docx file.
* A cover page with the title of your work, your name, address, phone number, email address the date and title of the LaVenson Press Stuidios workshop you attended.
* Your manuscript: Be sure to type the same title of your work on the manuscript as appears on the cover page. Do Not print your name or any identifying information that would link the manuscript to you on any manuscript pages.
* Number all pages.
* Memoir and Fiction submissions are limited to 20 double spaced pages, 12 point type, one inch margins.
* Poetry submissions are limited to five poems of no more than 2 pages, single spaced and double spaced poems are accepted. Must use 12 point type, one inch margins.
* All submissions will be considered for the $100 Firefly Ridge Award as well as for publication in the 2019 issue.
Please Have All Materials Ready Before Submitting